Thursday, October 27, 2005

Card Update(s)

PEACE & JOY and the Bwana Spoons card should both be done very soon (P&J as early as tomorrow). Since it's easier for me to post info on the blog than for my webmaster to update the site, I will have ordering information on here as soon as the cards are done. Will hopefully have more pix of custom work as well, there's a ton that I need to put up.
Thanks to everyone who has left a comment. Please put your name on your posts, so I know who you are (first names are fine). You don't have to be a member of Blogspot, or sign in, to leave a comment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the luxe paperie lavender on brown one is gorgeous.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

We love that color combo, and decided to use it for our reprint of Paper Airplane. A recent client has also chose to use if for their own business cards.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home